Yellow6 - Closer To The Sea Without Moving MP3
|2||Closer To The Sea (Part Five)||4:29|
|3||Closer To The Sea (Part Two)||11:24|
|4||Closer To The Sea (Part Four)||1:42|
|5||Closer To The Sea (Part One)||1:21|
|8||Closer To The Sea (Part Three)||3:31|
|10||Looking Back Towards The Sea||3:15|
- Liner Notes – Jon, Yellow6
- Photography By [All Of The Photographs] – Jon, Yellow6
- Written-By, Recorded By – Jon, Yellow6
In June 2014 we took a holiday to Happisburgh (pronounced 'Hazeborough') on the Norfolk coast. We stayed in the lighthouse cottage with views over wheat fields to the sea.
All of the photographs were taken there, and some of the music started to take shape whilst sitting at the foot of the lighthouse looking out to sea. The rest was written and recorded during 2014 at home.
Released in a cardboard gatefold cover.
- Matrix / Runout: 140387 SILBER165 (SM1-E90212/2A)
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LP50
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1P56
- Copyright (c) – Yellow6