Various - Untitled MP3
|1||–As Mineirinhas (Sandra & Valéria)||Coitada De Mim|
Written By – Antonio CarlosWritten-By – Elias Muniz
|2||–Barrerito||Juventude Que Perdi|
Written-By – Barrerito, José Fortuna, Paraiso
|3||–As Marcianas||Chuvas De Verão (Un Chant D'Amour, Un Chant Deté)|
Adapted By [Versão] – Fátima Leão, João AmaralWritten-By – François, Atria
|4||–Chitãozinho & Xororó||Tenho Ciúme De Tudo|
Written-By – Waldir Machado
Promocional - Venda ProibidaA four track bootleg of hardcore tracks.Comes in a plain die-cut sleeve.
"VS06" is etched on Side-A.
"VS07" is etched on Side-B and printed on the vinyl labels.A1 courtesy of Dinosaur Jr. taken from Blake Babies - Rosy Jack World (MR0025)
A2 published by Gwendle in Spring / Mammoth Music (BMI) taken from Vanilla Trainwreck - Sofa Livin' Dreamazine (MR0028)
B1 published by Sensory Deprivation / Mammoth Music (BMI) taken from Machines Of Loving Grace - Machines Of Loving Grace (MR0029)
B2 published by Kitty Kitty Kitty Music (BMI) taken from Chainsaw Kittens - Violent Religion (MR0021)
All songs C & P 1990/1991 Mammoth Records
Manufactured In UK By Flexy Records London LtdDisco campione non vendibile.Promotional OnlyProduced and mixed for ONE UP
Recorded, Mixed and Voiced at Music Works, Kingston, JamaicaArtist on A1 is mistakenly mentioned Steve Rachmad on this release.Recorded by, Mastered by each artist.
Remastered by Hatohan at HaccaNote Studio in 1999.
Supported by Keiiti Tanaka.This 7" came free with issue no. 17 of German fanzine "What's That Noise?".No formal jacket or liner notes.
Recordings come from various sources. Essentially a bootleg compilation for the dance company's members to practice to.Limited Edit Only For Dee Jays. SIAEOn the two labels is written "Special Priced Limited Mini-LP"
The B-side contains the whole A-Side of Giorgio Moroder's LP "From Here To Eternity", but as one track.B1 - Spots from "The Caddy"
B2 - The Marriage Counselor?
B5 - The Garbage Man?Tracks are not listed. Artists read:
A side: 1/ Torgull 2/ Cedrik
B side: 1/Time Warp 2/Jeff SP23A1 is an unknown dance mix of Spaceman by Babylon Zoo
B1 contains elements of 'That's Just The way It Is' by Bruce Hornsby and the Range.
These are a mixture of bootleg mixes and edits of dance tracks.A-side Paris face
B-side London faceAdvance promo single. Not For Resale.
Appears to be a sampler for 4 singles on Island, with each release cat # put by each title.Mixed at Jam Studio4 track Bootleg Mash Up.White label release.Two tracks of Mash-upsVirgin Records / Circa Records Australian pre-release promo sampler of three 1990 singles. Second side is grooved but blank.Handsprayed cover with pasted info sheet
Taken from following movies :
A1 - Banarasi Babu
A2 - Joroo Ka Ghulam
A3 - Chingari
A4 - Umeed
A5 - Carvan
A6 - Shehzada
B1 - Seeta Aur Geeta
B3 - Thokar
B4 - Anuraag
B5 - Johny Mera Naam
B6 - BobbyNo info on the sleeve/label. Labels are plain black. Tracks have been identified by the submitter.
Category taken from runout groove.Ask Me PR 7 track CDR sampler in PVC sleeveOnly for dee-jays.Made in BulgariaThe track 'Pigmy' is incorrectly spelled as 'Pighy'. The track 'Tokyo' is incorrectly spelled as 'Tokio'.Dubplate used by Black Love Supreme Crew for soundclashes through the nineties.© Апрелевский ордена Ленина завод грампластинок
Тип. МОЗ "Грамзапись"
Арт. 36-9. Цена 2 руб. 15 коп.Edition not for saleYellow label UK bootleg.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, etched): S̶N̶T̶ ̶0̶0̶2̶ A1 PR-E
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, etched): S̶N̶T̶ ̶0̶0̶2̶ B1 PR-E
- Rights Society: S.I.A.E.
- Barcode: none
- Matrix / Runout: HACC1004 P01
- Other (Mastering SID Code): IFPI L711
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 1S20
- Barcode: 8 013013 960447
- Matrix / Runout: VS06
- Matrix / Runout: VS07
- Matrix / Runout: WHITE 2 A & B
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): 625 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): 625 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout A, etched): 625 a 4
- Matrix / Runout (Runout B, etched): 625 b 4
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): 101A
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): 101B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix runout, etched): FO-2113-A
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix runout, etched): FO-2113-B
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix runout, stamped): [small logo]
- Other (State Standard): ГОСТ 5289-73
- Other (Repertory Group): Гр. 3.
- Other (Price - Label): 1-90
- Rights Society: sabam
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Hand Etching): LE'BOOT 001 A'
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Hand Etching): LE'BOOT 001 B'
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): FRAKTAL PARIS - 1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): FRAKTAL LONDRES - 1
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side): 08 42238 20 1A1 CFPROMO 007
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side): 08 42238 20 1B1 CFPROMO 007
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): M.E.P. 72 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): M.E.P. 72 B
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hacca Note
- Copyright (c) – Hacca Note
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Island Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – P.R. Records Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mammoth Records
- Copyright (c) – Mammoth Records
- Manufactured By – Flexy Records London Ltd.
- Published By – Gwendle In Spring
- Published By – Kitty Kitty Kitty Music
- Published By – Mammoth Music
- Published By – Sensory Deprivation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Buckshot Records, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Buckshot Records, Ltd.
- Manufactured For – Discos CBS Indústria e Comércio Ltda.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Som Indústria E Comércio S/A
- Published By – Ed. Fortuna
- Published By – Ed. Tecla
- Published By – Euterpe
- Published By – Sicam
- Record Company – Drejtoria E Radiodifuzionit Shqiptar
- Pressed By – Всесоюзная Студия Грамзаписи
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Crossover Records
- Copyright (c) – Born To Run
- Manufactured For – Terpsichorean Dance Company