UFO - Official Bootleg Box Set 1975-1982 MP3
|6|| Record Plant NYC 1st September 1975 (Previously Unreleased Officially) |
|7||Built For Comfort||4:37|
|8||Let It Roll||5:40|
|10||Hot And Ready||3:49|
|12||Only You Can Rock Me||4:15|
|13|| Hammersmith Odeon, UK 'BBC In Concert' 28th January 1982 |
|14||Love To Love||8:59|
|15||Let It Roll||5:01|
|16||Out In The Street||5:42|
|17||On With The Action||5:15|
|18||Out In The Street||5:10|
|19|| Cleveland, Ohio, USA 16th October 1978 (Previously Completely Unreleased) |
|23||Pack It Up And Go||3:29|
|27||All Or Nothing||4:43|
|28||On With The Action||4:57|
|31||The Wild The Willing And The Innocent||4:55|
|32|| Roundhouse, London, UK, 2nd April 1977 |
|33||Out In The Street||5:30|
|34||Only You Can Rock Me||4:21|
|36|| Roundhouse, London, UK, 25th April 1976 (Previously Unreleased Officially) |
|39||Love To Love||8:18|
|40||I'm A Loser||4:25|
|41||No Place To Run||4:36|
|42||Let It Roll||5:03|
|44||Let It Rain||2:59|
|50||Love To Love||7:37|
|51||Doing It All For You||3:58|
|56||Too Hot To Handle||6:16|
|58||Out In The Street||5:28|
|59||Let It Roll||4:55|
|64||Too Hot To Handle||4:48|
|65|| Hammersmith Odeon, UK 20th February 1981 (Previously Completely Unreleased) |
|67||Boogie For George||9:06|
|69||No Place To Run||5:13|
|71||Can You Roll Her||3:10|
|72||I'm A Loser||4:57|
|73||We Belong To The Night||4:20|
|74||Only You Can Rock Me||4:27|
|TOCP-95091-96||UFO || Official Bootleg Box Set 1975-1982 (6xCD, Promo, SHM + Box, Comp)||EMI, Chrysalis||TOCP-95091-96||Japan||2012|
|none||UFO || Official Bootleg Box Set 1975-1982 (7xFile, MP3)||Chrysalis Records||none||US||2009|
|TOCP-95091-96||UFO || Official Bootleg Box Set 1975-1982 (6xCD, SHM + Box, Comp)||EMI, Chrysalis||TOCP-95091-96||Japan||2012|
- Bass – Pete Way
- Drums – Andy Parker
- Keyboards – Danny Peyronel (tracks: 1-1 to 1-2, 2-1 to 2-12)
- Lead Guitar – Michael Schenker (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 2-1 to 2-12, 3-1 to 3-13, 4-1 to 4-13), Paul Chapman (tracks: 5-1 to 5-9, 6-1 to 6-11)
- Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards – Neil Carter (tracks: 5-1 to 5-9, 6-1 to 6-11), Paul Raymond (tracks: 3-1 to 3-13, 4-1 to 4-13)
- Vocals – Phil Mogg
Disc one recorded at The Record Plant (introduction is by Shana from KMET, a Los Angeles (California)-based radio station, so I am betting this was the Los Angeles location, not New York City) on September 1, 1975.
Disc two recorded at the Roundhouse, Chalk Farm, London, England on April 25, 1976.
Disc three recorded at the Roundhouse, Chalk Farm, London, England on April 2, 1977.
Disc four recorded at The Public House, Cleveland, Ohio on October 16, 1978.
Disc five recorded at Hammersmith Odeon, London, England on February 20, 1981.
Disc five recorded for BBC Radio One "BBC In Concert" program at Hammersmith Odeon, London, England on January 28, 1982.
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099996568026
- Barcode (Text): 5 099996 568026
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 5J34
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 5J82
- Mould SID Code (CD3, CD4): IFPI 5J35
- Mould SID Code (CD5, CD6): IFPI 5J54
- Mastering SID Code (CD1-CD6): IFPI LD02
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): V60346 9656812-CD
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): V60347 9656822-CD
- Matrix / Runout (CD3): V60409 9656832-CD
- Matrix / Runout (CD4): V60410 9656842-CD
- Matrix / Runout (CD5): V60411 9656852-CD
- Matrix / Runout (CD6): V60413 9656862-CD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chrysalis Records Ltd.
- Marketed By – EMI
- Distributed By – EMI
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
Related to UFO - Official Bootleg Box Set 1975-1982