Tubes, The - Now MP3
Written-By – Hazlewood
|2||You're No Fun|
Written-By – Cotten, Tubes, The, Welnick
Soprano Saxophone [Uncredited] – Don Van VlietWritten-By – Dornacker
|4||I'm Just A Mess|
Written-By – Spooner, Steen
|5||My Head Is My Only House Unless It Rains|
Written-By – Van Vliet
Harmonica [Uncredited] – Harry DuncanWritten-By – Spooner, Evans
Written-By – Spooner, Welnick
|8||Smoke (La Vie En Fumér)|
Written-By – Spooner, Cotten, Welnick
|9||Strung Out On Strings|
Written-By – Spooner, Evans, Steen
Written-By – Lewis
|11||Pound Of Flesh|
Written-By – Nagle, Matthews
- Art Direction – Roland Young
- Artwork, Design [Design Tech] – Chuck Beeson
- Bass – Rick Anderson
- Design – M. Cotten, P. Prince
- Drums – Prairie Prince
- Illustration [Front Cover] – P. Prince
- Keyboards – Vince Welnick
- Lead Guitar, Vocals – Roger Steen
- Lead Guitar, Vocals, Supervised By [Le Gran Fromage] – Bill Spooner
- Lead Vocals – Fee Waybill
- Management [Bog O' Bucks] – Gary Peterson , Mort Moriarty
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Mingo Lewis
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Gerald Kudo, Peter Ogilvie
- Photography By [Liner Photos] – Alvin Meyerowitz, Mort Moriarty
- Producer – John Anthony
- Synthesizer – Michael Cotten
- Vocals – Re Styles
White label promo with black print "Promotion copy. Not for sale".
Light gray rectangular sticker on the lower right rear cover "Promotional record for broadcast and review. Not for sale."
Also hole punch top right hand corner of album cover.
Vinyl contained in top-opening (black & white half-tone) varnish-printed liner, with band photos & credits on both sides.
Recorded at His Masters Wheels, San Francisco, The Record Plant, Los Angeles, The Record Plant, Sausalito, and Funky Features, San Francisco.
Mixed at The Record Plant, Los Angeles.
"Special thanks to: Captain Beefheart, Bernie Krause, Rick Bright and his Sounds Of Delight Orchestra, Rob Lawrence and Harry Duncan".