The Bourbon Tabernacle Choir - Superior Cackling Hen MP3
|1||Asleep At The Wheel|
Steel Guitar [Lap] – Gordie JohnsonWritten-By – A. Whiteman
Backing Vocals – Shelley HinesWritten-By – A. Whiteman, D. Wall
|3||Ain't It Better To Ignite Than To Explode|
Written-By – C. Brown
Written-By – A. Whiteman, D. Wall
|5||Build Me A Box|
Written-By – C. Brown, K. Fenner
|6||Song For Sam And Richard (Oh, The Beauty)|
Vocals, Woodwind [Maikotron] – Jonathan GoldsmithWritten-By – C. Brown
Guitar [Rhythm] – Jonathan GoldsmithTrumpet – Michael Johnson Violin – Hugh MarshWritten-By – C. Brown, J. Mercer, K. Fenner
Organ – Jonathan GoldsmithWritten-By – A. Whiteman
|9||Waiting In A Hurry|
Written-By – D. Wall
Kazoo [Kazoo Chorus] – Bill Hermans, Kate Brooks, Marilyn Mercer, Melanie Barter, Michael Johnson Vocals – Jody Richardson, Peter MercierVoice [Voice Box] – Jonathan GoldsmithWritten-By – C. Brown
|11||You Can Come From Here|
Steel Guitar [Pedal] – Lewis MelvilleViolin – Aaron SolomonVocals – Jody RichardsonWritten-By – C. Brown
|12||My New Thing|
Vocals [Nothing Vocals] – Lenny De RoseWritten-By – C. Brown
Harp – Phil PresnalVocals – Peter MercierWritten-By – C. Brown
|YRD 0014||The Bourbon Tabernacle Choir|| Superior Cackling Hen (CD, Album)||Yonder Records||YRD 0014||Canada||1992|
- Bass Guitar – Jason Mercer
- Cover [Original Cover Art By] – Kate Fenner
- Drums – Gregor Beresford
- Engineer – Lenny De Rose
- Engineer [Additional] – David Horner, Mike Jones
- Guitar – Chris Miller
- Guitar, Vocals – Andrew Whiteman
- Harmonica – Tortoise Blue
- Layout [Text & Graphics Layout By] – Floyd Chan, Kate Fenner
- Mastered By – George Graves
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Bill Hermans
- Organ, Clavinet, Trombone, Vocals – Chris Brown
- Percussion – Dick Smith
- Photography By [B&w] – Anne Zbitnew, Jason Mercer
- Producer – Jon Goldsmith
- Recorded By [Assisted By] – Denis Tougas, Eric Ratz
- Saxophone, Viola – Gene Hardy
- Sequenced By – Peter Moore
- Vocals – Kate Fenner
- Vocals, Piano – Dave Wall
Recorded at Phase One Studios, Toronto.
Mixed at McClear/Pathe Studios, Toronto.
Sequenced at The E-Room, Toronto.
Mastered at The Lacquer Channel, Toronto.
Jody Richardson appears courtesy of Thomas Trio and the Red Albino.
Shelley Hines appears courtesy of Picture Comes to Life.
©℗ 1992 Yonder Records Inc.
Manufactured and distributed by Sony Music Canada Inc.
- Barcode: 7 75037-0014-4 2
- Recorded At – Phase One Studios
- Mixed At – McClear Pathé
- Mastered At – The Lacquer Channel
- Record Company – The E Room
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Yonder Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Yonder Records Inc.
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Canada Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music Canada Inc.
Related to The Bourbon Tabernacle Choir - Superior Cackling Hen