Skyhooks - Living In The 70's MP3
|1||THIS IS MY CITY||3:39|
|3||SOMEWHERE IN SYDNEY|
Lead Vocals – Redmond SymonsWritten-By – Symons
|4||MILLION DOLLAR RIFF||3:48|
|6||IS THIS AMERICA||4:31|
|7||LIVING IN THE 70'S||3:40|
|10||STRAIGHT IN A GAY GAY WORLD||4:28|
- Artwork, NIELS HUTCHINSON – Niels Hutchinson
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Greg Macainsh
- Crew [Roadwork & Equipment] – Andrew Macainsh, Robert "Gilbert" Gilbert
- Drums, Vocals – Fred Strauks
- Engineer – John French
- Guitar, Vocals – Bob "Bongo" Starkie
- Guitar, Vocals, Mandolin – Redmond Symons
- Lead Vocals – Graeme "Shirley" Strachan
- Photography By – Adai
- Producer – Ross "The Boss" Wilson
- Synthesizer [AVP] – Greg Sneddon
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Marimba, Xylophone – Liam Bradley
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Synthesizer [AVP] – Peter Sullivan
- Voice [Voices] – Pat Wilson , Ross Wilson
- Written-By – Macainsh (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
Comes in a gatefold cover.
Recorded at T.C.S. Studios, Melbourne, Australia.
Percussion instruments supplied by Drumworld.
Sound effects in "Whatever Happened To The Revolution?" courtesy of the 1970 Vietnam Moratorium march attended by over 10,000 people in Bourke St., Melbourne.
℗ 1974 Mushroom Records.
© Artwork Mushroom Records.
Manufactured by Festival Records Pty. Limited, Australia.
The first catalog# (L 35299) appears on the sleeve. The second catalog# (L35299) appears on the labels.
- Matrix / Runout (Label A): SRM-1-1124-A-CT-2
- Matrix / Runout (Label B): SRM-1-1124-B-CT-1
- Licensed Through – Bunyip Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram, Inc.
- Recorded By – Ross Wilson Music Pty. Ltd.
- Copyright (c) –
- Engineered At – BILL HALVERSON