Lee Ranaldo - East Jesus (Some Recordings 1981-1991) MP3
|3||Fuzz / Locusts, To Mary X2, Lathe Speaks||7:22|
|4||Deva, Spain (Fragments)||2:03|
|5||Time Stands Still, Destruction Site, Oroboron, Slo Drone||10:11|
|8||Live ∞ #1 (Paradiso)|
Featuring [Includes] – Steve Shelley
|9||New Groove Loop||2:52|
|10||The Resolution / King's Ogg||6:32|
|BFFP103CD||Lee Ranaldo|| East Jesus (Some Recordings 1981-1991) (CD, Album, Comp, Dig)||Blast First||BFFP103CD||UK||1994|
- Performer, Liner Notes – Lee Ranaldo
- Photography By – Leah Singer
- Technician [Technical Support] – Porky , Terry Pearson, Wharton Tiers
Collection of recordings from 1981-1991.
1985 originally released on Tellus #7 [actually Tellus #10], All Guitars, August 1985
1987 originally on SST release "From Here To Infinity"
1983 same sessions as Lee is Free (same cassette deck). The full title of this song is "Some Distortion, Cool and Long With Nightbirds Singing"
1987 recorded live at the Paridiso in Amsterdam during the Infinity tour of 1987
1986 taken from the original locked groove pressing of "From Here To Infinity"
1981 recorded live during New York Noise Fest and originally appeared on the NoiseFest '81 cassette.
1986-7 taken from "From Here To Infinity"
1991 released on 7" single compilation with the Bananafish magazine #6 and also on a saw-shaped German single.
1987 taken from "From Here To Infinity"
- Barcode: 7 3528-61936-2 6
- Matrix / Runout: ALP36CD :MASTERED: •BY NIMBUS•
- Copyright (c) – Atavistic
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atavistic
- Glass Mastered At – Nimbus
- Recorded At – Paradiso Amsterdam
Related to Lee Ranaldo - East Jesus (Some Recordings 1981-1991)