English Heretic - Wyrd Tales MP3
|1||The Menabilly Barton Pathworking|
Arranged By – English Heretic Field GroupPerformer [Pathworking Constructed By] – Dr. Alan Champagne
|2||Oh Whistle And I'll Come To You|
Flute, Singing Bowls, Piano, Percussion, Performer [Stick Yantra On Felixstowe Beach, Running Across The Shingle At Felixstowe Beach] – Phil LegardSynthesizer, Arranged By, Vocals [Invocations Of Venereal Demons], Guitar, Noises [Whistling Through Church Door Ambience At Sutton Hoo] – Andy Sharp Voice – Dr. Alan Champagne
|3||The Vampires Are Coming / Minion Of The Outer Ones||3:06|
|5||The Digitalis Experience (Side 1)||17:08|
|6||Season Of The Witches' Glove||6:02|
|7||Theme From The Abraxas Inheritance|
Performer – Andy Sharp , David , Hannah
CD packaged with a ninety-page perfect-bound book of articles of relevance to the tracks on this release.
1. Season Of The Witches' Glove - Developed from an improvisation by the Lychgate Seers, recorded on 25th July 2004, in the churchyard of St. Mary's at Mistley, Essex - the hometown of Matthew Hopkins.
2. Pan Satyros - Ambience recorded at The Goat Tavern, Mayfair, on the eve of Lupercalia MMVI. Words - unknown couple at The Goat Tavern. Samples - constructed using an AOSSIC Radio while meditating on the Spare painting "Pan Satyros".
3. The Digitalis Experience (Side 1) - An extract from a collaborative LP between Witchcraft Research Association and Dr. Alan Champagne.
4. Theme From The Abraxas Inheritance - Music recorded on location at Mistley Pond, Essex and in the studio. Poem inspired by Frazer's Golden Bough, performed by David, Hannah and Andy Sharp. Legend has it Hopkins' ghost haunts Mistley pond, on sabbath eves.
5. The Menabilly Pathworking - Pathworking constructed by Dr. Alan Champagne. Ambience recorded at Menabilly, Barton, Cornwall. Arrangement by English Heretic Field Group.
6. Oh Whistle And I'll Come To You - Recorded on location at Felixstowe Beach 8/12/2005 at the site of Walton Priory and at The Church of St. Paul and Peter's at Walton.
7. The Vampires Are Coming/Minion Of The Outer Ones - Constructed with an AOSSIC Radio using Spare's "The Vampires Are Coming" and "Minion Of The Outer Ones".