Dvořák / Antal Dorati, New Philharmonia Orchestra - Symphony No.9 "From The New World" MP3
|1||3rd Movement: Scherzo Molto Vivace|
|2||4th Movement: Allegro Con Fuoco|
|3||Symphony No. 9. In E Minor, Op. 95 (From The New World)|
|4||1st Movement: Adagio - Allegro Molto|
|5||2nd Movement: Largo|
- Composed By – Antonín Dvořák
- Conductor – Antal Dorati
- Engineer – Arthur Lilley
- Liner Notes – John Parry
- Orchestra – New Philharmonia Orchestra
- Producer – Tony D'Amato
Issued with an inner leaflet advertising other Phase 4 Decca recordings.
Front cover laminated with lamination overlapping right-hand edge of sleeve back.
Back cover info:
Credited liner notes in English (only).
© 1967, The Decca Record Company Limited, London.
Printed in England.
"Laminated with "Clarifoil" ....".
Spine string: "Dvořák: Symphony No.9 "From The New World" New Philharmonia/Dorati DECCA Phase 4 Stereo PFS 4128".
Made in England.
Decca 'Musical Notes' logo on both sides.
Matrix numbers printed upside-down.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout stamped): ZAL-7710-5L
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout stamped): ZAL-7711-3L
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Printed By – Robert Stace