David Bowie - Dead Man Walking MP3
|1||Dead Man Walking (House Mix)|
Coordinator [Sonic Fashion Coordinator] – John XLyrics By – David BowieMusic By – David Bowie, Reeves GabrelsRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Moby
|2||Dead Man Walking (This One's Not Dead Yet Remix)|
Coordinator [Sonic Fashion Coordinator] – John XLyrics By – David BowieMusic By – David Bowie, Reeves GabrelsRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Danny Saber
|3||I'm Deranged (Jungle Mix)|
Lyrics By – David BowieMusic By – Brian Eno, David BowieRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Mark Plati
|4||Dead Man Walking (Single Edit)|
Lyrics By – David BowieMusic By – David Bowie, Reeves Gabrels
|74321474802, 74321 47480 2||David Bowie||Dead Man Walking (CD, Maxi, Par)||BMG, Arista||74321474802, 74321 47480 2||Europe||1997|
|S7-19517||David Bowie||Dead Man Walking (7", Single, Jukebox)||Virgin, EMI-Capitol Music Special Markets||S7-19517||US||1997|
|74321476141, DIY 9710 B||David Bowie||Dead Man Walking (Part 2) (12", Maxi)||Arista, BMG, Do It Yourself Entertainment||74321476141, DIY 9710 B||Italy||1997|
|74321475112||David Bowie||Dead Man Walking (CD, Single, Promo)||Arista||74321475112||Europe||1997|
|74321 47480 1||David Bowie||Dead Man Walking (12")||BMG||74321 47480 1||Europe||1997|
- Co-producer – David Richards (tracks: 4), Mark Plati (tracks: 1 to 3), Reeves Gabrels (tracks: 1 to 3)
- Engineer – David Richards (tracks: 4)
- Liner Notes [Lyrics Translated By] – 武内邦愛 (tracks: 1 to 3), 北沢杏里 (tracks: 4)
- Producer – Brian Eno (tracks: 4), David Bowie
Picture disc CD in standard jewel case with obi. Includes 8 page booklet with lyrics in both English and Japanese.
All four tracks are non-album remixes as detailed on the obi (in Japanese).
The track 'I'm Deranged' was used during the opening and closing credits of the 1997 David Lynch film 'Lost Highway' as detailed on the obi (in Japanese).
- Barcode: 4 988017 069363
- Rights Society: JASRAC
- Record Company – BMG Japan, Inc.
- Manufactured By – BMG Japan, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – David Bowie
- Copyright (c) – David Bowie
- Licensed To – BMG Entertainment International